Born to be a Dancer

Friday, February 04, 2005

Well, not alot to say really. I'm not the most interesting person in the world! And i have my livejournal for random updates but as not many (maybe even nobody?!) people read this i can afford to be brutally honest every now and then.

Ohh and actually something interesting did just happen. I got my Death Cab t-shirt in the post and it fits perfectly but also got an electricians bill of £120. This is not good. But it was all in the name of fun i suppose.

Tonight i'm going to get drunk! Just because :
a) i can.
b) i want to.
c) i've been stressed out all week.
d) i want to wear my new t-shirt somewhere.
e) i want to.
f) theres nothing else to do.

I think that might be all for today.

1 Comments:

At March 30, 2009 at 7:34 PM, Blogger ladyflash said...

hello!! My name is Ashley and I have a company in the U.S. called LAdyflash productions and need to get in touch via email. can you please please email me at ashley@ladyflash.com
asap?
thank you so much and cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home